The Richmond School District is participating in the 2020 Ministry of Education Electronic Anonymous Student Learning Survey Project in cooperation with all other school districts throughout the Province.
Parents/Guardians can complete the online Anonymous Student Learning Surveys any time before midnight April 3rd, 2020, providing immediate results to the school and the district.
For 2020: Students in Grades 4, 7, 10 and 12 complete the survey; Parents/Guardians of Grade 4, 7, 10 and 12 Students complete the survey.
To complete the survey:
- Go to any computer that has an up-to-date internet browser access at home, work, or school.
- Go to www.bced.gov.bc.ca/sat_survey/access.htm
- Under the section Direct Access – no logon number required select:
- District: the name of your child’s district
- School: the name of your child’s school
- Language: the language of your choice
- Complete the survey by clicking on the appropriate circle to answer each question. Move to the next set of questions by clicking on the right arrow in the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on the left arrow to navigate backwards.
- When you are finished the survey, you will get a message “Thank you for sharing your views”.
- Once complete, your school will have the results immediately.
Thank you for participating in this innovative project. If you need more information or would like to see the results for the District or your school, consult with Mr. Juhasz.