Thompson is hosting the 2019 Shenzhen Winter Program
in January and February 2019.
The program is always looking for caring and supporting homestay families for the program. The program relies on Homestay family (families from our community) to host in their homes the international students while they are learning here.
Information about the Shenzhen Winter Program:
• Homestay period: January 18 – February 17, 2019 (4 weeks)
* Dates ate Tentative- subject to adjustment.
• Number of students per homestay: Up to 4 students
• Age of students: Grade 6 or Grade 7 (Approx. 12/13 years old)
• Homestay stipend: $35 per student per night (Includes: 3 meals per day; transportation to and from school Monday to Friday; some weeknight and weekend transportation within Richmond).
If you would like to support this program, or have questions, please contact Anita Huang.
Manager, Short-Term Programs
Richmond International Education
Emergency Cell: 778-227-8530